Faculty of Medicine & Surgery offers Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBchB) degree
- Postgraduate Medical Education (Near Future)
- Continue Professional Development of Medical Doctors (CPD)
The Faculty of Medicine & Surgery offers programs of study leading to a degree of Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery within various departments. The faculty is in close partnership with local hospitals that provide experience to students in elective clerkship and core clerkship.
A Bachelor of Medicine is divided into 3 parts covering a total of 6 years.
- Phase I Premedical course mostly study in the Basic science course for the first two years.
- Phase II Preclinical & Clinical Integrated Medical Science
- Phase III Clinical & Clinical Clerkship
- The curriculum is 18 weeks per semester. There is a short break after each term and one month between two semesters & two months vacation at the end of academic year.
Vision: The Faculty of Medecine aims provide students the nessary skills and experience in delivery...
Mission: Faculty of Medicine is complelled morally and socailly to foster the propagation of medical...
Academic Programs offered at B.U. Colege of Medecine: Faculty of Medicine & Surgery offers Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBchB)...
The Faculty organization: The Organization of the faculty is based on basic sciences, professional course, projects of...
We have 57 guests and no members online