1. Produce graduate scientists specialized in forensic science and legal studies to meet the needs of society in these areas.
2. Develop scientific research studies in the forensic and legal fields, and to contribute to the jurisprudence and legal movement, and work to revive the Islamic heritage.
3. Instill Islamic concepts and disseminate knowledge to the provisions of Islamic jurisprudence and issues emerging, as well as contemporary legal systems.
4. Prepare qualified professionals to take over the position of the judiciary, public prosecutors and the legal profession, and fulfill the needs of the public sector institutions and the private sectors in these areas.
5. Raise the consciousness of cultural and legal of the community, and forensic training for judges and judicial personnel in the institutions and the diplomatic corps.
6. Root the forensic and legal studies, and ensures the application of Islamic law from the deviation, and evaluates the course of jurisprudence and legal in Somalia.
We have 77 guests and no members online